By Ted LoCascio
—Jan Kabili, writer and coach
Create your individual visible composite masterpieces
Combine your electronic images with an artist's aptitude and create brilliant composites, because of Photoshop components and this complete advisor from an specialist. utilizing nice images and specialist layout experience, writer Ted LoCascio truly indicates how it is performed, from uncomplicated projects corresponding to swapping a picture historical past, to extra complex ones reminiscent of developing an summary photomontage.
Loaded with clean rules, the ebook mixes transparent and invaluable narrative guideline, step by step tutorials, and hands-on video demonstrations offering the insurance you must create subtle, even gallery-ready compositions.
Inside you will find:
- In-depth insurance of ways to change, mix, exchange, and combine pictureelements to get the main wonderful electronic pictures possible
- Over one hundred fifty full-color published images and greater than hours of video education at the significant other CD, so that you can see precisely how it truly is done
Discover how to:
- Use layers successfully, together with including results, adjusting opacity and mix, and mixing layers
- Make use of filters, kinds, and textures for extra pizzazz
- Apply mask, together with utilizing impartial layer mask, combining a number of exposures, and protecting with digital camera uncooked files
- Build a memento marriage ceremony montage and an summary photograph collage
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics are usually not integrated as a part of publication file.
Read Online or Download Combining Images with Photoshop Elements: Selecting, Layering, Masking, and Compositing PDF
Best digital photography books
This ebook is for a person upgrading from their Nikon D90 or present DSLR to the hugely expected Nikon D7000. there is the handbook, after all, in addition to competing books, and whereas all of them clarify, usually in four hundred+ pages, what the digital camera can do, none of them exhibits precisely how one can use the digicam to create nice pictures!
The perennial DSLR bestseller—now extended with extra images tips electronic SLR Cameras & images For Dummies has remained the top-selling ebook on DSLR images because the first version was once released. Now in its 5th version, itcovers the most recent applied sciences on the earth of DSLR cameras and images that can assist you grasp the suggestions that might take your electronic images talents to the following point.
Such a lot electronic photographers will desire to output their photos for show reasons, or to exploit in promotional or publishing paintings, so it is advisable fully grasp the printing strategy and the choices to be had. How, for instance, do you make sure that your print fits what you spot in your monitor?
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom was once designed from the floor up with electronic photographers in brain, supplying strong modifying good points in a streamlined interface that we could photographers import, variety, and set up photographs. during this thoroughly up-to-date bestseller, writer Martin night describes beneficial properties in Lightroom CC (2015 Release)/ Lightroom 6 intimately from a photographer's point of view.
- Nikon D700 Digital Field Guide
- Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set, Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4, Updated Edition
- Nikon D5300: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- 10 Foto-Workouts (Edition Espresso): Praktische Übungen für Fotografen (German Edition)
- Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Photoshop CC Essentials for Photographers: Chelsea & Tony Northrup’s Video Book
Extra resources for Combining Images with Photoshop Elements: Selecting, Layering, Masking, and Compositing
Combining Images with Photoshop Elements: Selecting, Layering, Masking, and Compositing by Ted LoCascio