By Honorio Benzon,Srinivasa N. Raja,Scott E. Fishman,Spencer Liu,Steven P Cohen
- Organized in a concise, sensible quick-reference format.
- All chapters are short and straightforward to learn quickly.
- Offers particular suggestions for the review and administration of a whole variety of discomfort syndromes, together with melanoma pain.
- Features over 230 diagrams, illustrations, precis charts and tables that make clear the data and make it effortless to apply.
- Discusses the most recent medicinal drugs and healing ways, resembling acupuncture.
- Presents the administration of ache for each atmosphere the place it's practiced, together with the emergency room, the severe care unit, and the discomfort clinic.
- Includes new subject matters reminiscent of: imaging in ache drugs, radiation security, matters linked to using narcotics, intraarticular and intraperitoneal use of opioids, ache administration within the emergency room and within the in depth care unit, ache administration concerns while pregnant, geriatric ache, and hospice care and end-of-life concerns.
- New chapters on interventional approaches comprise discography, intradiscal electrothermal coagulation (IDET), vertebroplasty, and piriformis injections. Truncal blocks and neuraxial blocks and anticoagulants are further to the part on nerve blocks.
Read Online or Download Essentials of Pain Medicine PDF
Best pharmacology books
This book was designed as a reference software for pharmacists concerned about the therapy of sufferers with infections. it really is clinically orientated and designed to assist scholars in all scientific disciplines, and particularly pharmacists and scholars of pharmacy who want info on determining the right kind drug, dose, and approach to management of an agent to sufferers with infectious ailments.
Prescribing situations at a look is an cutting edge source which permits scientific scholars and junior medical professionals to training prescribing talents adequately for themselves. assisting those that desire to improve their prescribing wisdom and scientific reasoning, this publication good points 50 acute and on name situations in a medical institution atmosphere.
Get fast entry to the most recent details on greater than 1,000 everyday and 4,000 exchange identify medications with Saunders Nursing Drug instruction manual 2016. With its alphabetical association and easy layout, it can provide all of the professional drug details you would like correct within the palm of your hand. Plus, addition to its thorough drug assurance, this handy guide additionally beneficial properties the precautionary info nurses have to supply more secure sufferer care — akin to information on medical priorities within the perform surroundings and IV drug management.
The Textbook of Non-Medical Prescribing is an easy-to-read, accomplished assessment of the basic wisdom, key matters and abilities suitable to non-medical prescribing. Now absolutely up to date and associated with the nationwide Prescribing Centre unmarried Competency Framework for non-medical prescribers, with actions that can assist you hyperlink your carrying on with specialist improvement in the competences required as a prescriber.
- Pharmacokinetics in Drug Discovery and Development
- Non-medical Prescribing in the United Kingdom
- Quantitative MRI of the Spinal Cord
- Signaling Pathways in Cancer Pathogenesis and Therapy
- Medical Pharmacology at a Glance
Additional info for Essentials of Pain Medicine
Essentials of Pain Medicine by Honorio Benzon,Srinivasa N. Raja,Scott E. Fishman,Spencer Liu,Steven P Cohen