By Eden Zabat, PhD, RN Kan,Susan, MSN, RN, PMHCNS-BC Stabler-Haas
Replete with new info that is helping nurses to develop into quality medical instructors
Newly improved and up-to-date with a wealth of functional details, the 3rd variation of this bestselling Fast Facts consultant bargains pragmatic recommendation on the way to tailor instructing to nurses in numerous scientific websites, specialties, and pupil populations; and addresses new necessities concerning on-line studying and clinic digital documentation. supplying concrete instruments for nervousness and tension aid, the 3rd variation additionally makes a speciality of the significance of self-care.
Following the trainer from day one via a complete rotation, the ebook is helping readers to arrange the medical event, advance powerful relationships with employees at medical amenities, make medical assignments, plan orientation days, enhance scientific rotations, and comprehend suitable criminal concerns. It covers key information regarding regulations and strategies, from tuition to scientific web site. brought in a concise, quick-access, easy-to-read structure, the e-book is helping either new and skilled teachers to optimize the educational adventure for his or her students.
- New to the 3rd Edition:
- Describes tips on how to tailor educating to varied scientific websites, specialties, and assorted scholar populations
- Provides valuable rigidity- and anxiety-reduction instruments for teachers and their students
- Covers the necessities of on-line studying and sanatorium digital documentation
- Highlights how one can hold medical faculty
- Key Features:
- Disseminates useful info in concise, quick-access "Fast proof" style
- Useful for either beginner and skilled medical instructors
- Describes what each scientific teacher must learn about guidelines and systems, from tuition to scientific site.
- Discusses documentation and scholar reviews, scholar scientific meetings, and NCLEX preparation
- Reviews criminal matters, together with confidentiality and sufferer privacy
Read or Download Fast Facts for the Clinical Nursing Instructor, Third Edition: Clinical Teaching in a Nutshell PDF
Best nursing books
Fachbuch aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich Pflegemanagement / Sozialmanagement, observe: sehr intestine, Tertia GmbH (Verein zur Förderung der Altenpflege e. V. ), Veranstaltung: Fachweiterbildung zur PDL, sixteen Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Wir befinden uns im 21. Jahrhundert am Anfang des Zeitalters der Informations- und Wissensarbeiter.
This factor of serious Care Nursing Clinics will comprise articles at the following topics: Aggression and suicide threat; Bariatric sufferers; Alcohol abuse; session for psychological well-being and habit concerns; Delirium; family violence and Hospice referral.
"An highly regarded and invaluable source to scholars, practitioners and executives in group health and wellbeing care nursing" - magazine of complicated Nursing The 5th variation of neighborhood and Public future health Nursing is a necessary resource of knowledge for all these operating in fundamental and neighborhood healthcare.
Sichern Sie die Pflegequalität in Ihrer Einrichtung! Dieses Buch bietet allen Mitarbeitern und Führungspersonen im Pflegebereich Unterstützung bei der praktischen Umsetzung der Expertenstandards. Verständlich und konkret beschreibt die erfahrene Autorin, wie die Einführung der criteria in Pflegeeinrichtungen gelingen kann.
- NCLEX-RN Exam Cram
- Sepsis - Pro-Inflammatory and Anti-Inflammatory Responses (Contributions to Microbiology)
- Erfolgreiche Teamleitung in der Pflege (German Edition)
- "Do No Harm" Applies To Nurses Too!: Strategies to Protect and Bully-proof Yourself at Work.
- ACNPC Exam Secrets Study Guide: ACNPC Test Review for the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam
Extra info for Fast Facts for the Clinical Nursing Instructor, Third Edition: Clinical Teaching in a Nutshell
Fast Facts for the Clinical Nursing Instructor, Third Edition: Clinical Teaching in a Nutshell by Eden Zabat, PhD, RN Kan,Susan, MSN, RN, PMHCNS-BC Stabler-Haas