By Phillip Peterson,Andrew Johnson
state-of-the-art firearms are acquired, offered and traded greater than ever ahead of. This up to date 18th version of Gun Digest booklet of contemporary Gun Values might help you purchase and promote during this lively industry with the maximum self assurance. it's the basically illustrated rate consultant for firearms made from 1900 to the current, and this quantity units the traditional for gun purchasers and sellers--the top insurance plans opposed to paying an excessive amount of or promoting for too little.
within you will find:
- More than 25,000 costs for the firearms most often obtained and bought at the present time, together with many new firearms
- Listings for greater than 12,000 rifles, shotguns and handguns
- Thousands of precise photographs for speedy and simple identification
- In-depth descriptions for each firearm
- Bonus colour part showcasing many surprising customized 1911 handguns
Read Online or Download Gun Digest Book of Modern Gun Values: The Shooter's Guide to Guns 1900 to Present PDF
Best antiques & collectables books
For greater than a century, the average scenic fantastic thing about the Finger Lakes has drawn generations of holiday makers. The vineyards, glens, and steamers that made the area recognized are displayed throughout the classic pictures during this quantity. those postcards catch the energetic and dynamic surroundings that has saved viewers flocking to the world for years, wanting to mail a bit in their thoughts again domestic.
Selection of emotional and romantic letters
Modern Netsuke is an in-depth learn of jap netsukeminiature sculptures which are favorites of creditors and artists. during this strange and fascinating eastern artwork e-book the writer strains the ancient historical past of netsuke and is going directly to research its present kingdom, even as offering the history wisdom that each collector wishes bearing on authenticity, workmanship, and fabrics in addition to a wealth of data on subject material, suggestions, scholarly curiosity, and investement.
Those books illustrate 225 American figural acid etchings on glass (people, animals, birds, and so on. ) spanning a hundred years, from 1870 to 1970. Forty-six glass and/or adorning businesses are represented in those books, plus an “Unknown” class. There are dozens of etchings inside of those pages that the typical glass collector hasn't ever noticeable.
- The Forensic Records Society
- Making Authentic Country Furniture: With Measured Drawings of Museum Classics (Dover Woodworking)
- Handloader's Manual - A Treatise on Modern Cartridge Components and Their Assembly by the Individual Shooter Into Accurate Ammunition to Best Suit his Various Purposes
- Warman's U.S. Stamps Field Guide: Values & Identification (Warman's Field Guide)
- Maynard (Postcard History)
Additional info for Gun Digest Book of Modern Gun Values: The Shooter's Guide to Guns 1900 to Present
Gun Digest Book of Modern Gun Values: The Shooter's Guide to Guns 1900 to Present by Phillip Peterson,Andrew Johnson