By Jonathan Gleadle
History and scientific exam at a Glance features:
- Succinct textual content and entire color illustrations, together with many fresh medical photographs
- A new part at the improvement of communique abilities, and is the reason easy methods to converse in numerous situations, and with assorted teams of people
- A self-assessment framework which are used separately, via tutors, or in crew perform to arrange for OSCEs
History and medical exam at a Glance is the suitable consultant for clinical, wellbeing and fitness technological know-how scholars, and junior medical professionals, as an amazing source for medical attachments, last-minute revision, or everytime you want a refresher.
Read Online or Download History and Clinical Examination at a Glance PDF
Best physician & patient books
Useful epidermis Pathology is the one dermatopathology reference that makes use of a scientific development reputation method of assist you in attaining extra actual diagnoses of either neoplastic and non-neoplastic dermis ailments. This quantity within the development popularity sequence lets you successfully and expectantly evaluation even the main difficult epidermis ailments and lesions.
The Routledge spouse to Bioethics is a finished reference advisor to a variety of modern issues in bioethics. the quantity orients the reader in a altering panorama formed by means of globalization, healthiness disparities, and swiftly advancing technologies. Bioethics has started a flip towards a scientific crisis with social justice, inhabitants healthiness, and public coverage.
Winner of a hugely recommended AWARD within the Neurology classification of the 2012 BMA scientific ebook festival. greater than 5 million humans die from stroke every year. Stroke is usually the top explanation for grownup incapacity, affecting over 20 million humans around the world, with two-thirds of stroke sufferers left completely disabled.
Talley and O’Connor’s medical exam, eighth version is helping scholars to navigate from first impressions via to the top of session. The textual content offers a patient-centred, evidence-based technique, making it the definitive source for somebody embarking upon a scientific career. Volume 1: a scientific advisor to actual prognosis breaks down each one physique method right into a logical framework targeting the historical past, medical exam and correlation among actual symptoms and sickness for every procedure.
- BASICS Palliativmedizin (German Edition)
- The Right to Know and the Right Not to Know: Genetic Privacy and Responsibility (Cambridge Bioethics and Law)
- Medico-Legal and Ethical Issues in Eye Care: Case Senarios for Optometrists, Opticians, Ophthalmologists and Family Physicians
- MRI of Tissues with Short T2s or T2*s (eMagRes Books)
- Life Choices: A Hastings Center Introduction to Bioethics, Second Edition (Hastings Center Studies in Ethics series)
Additional resources for History and Clinical Examination at a Glance
History and Clinical Examination at a Glance by Jonathan Gleadle