By Nisikawa Usio,Tadashi Miyashita
Read Online or Download Social-Ecological Restoration in Paddy-Dominated Landscapes (Ecological Research Monographs) PDF
Similar ecology books
The Hudson River Estuary is a finished examine the actual, chemical, organic and environmental administration concerns which are very important to our realizing of the Hudson River. Chapters hide the full variety of fields essential to knowing the workings of the Hudson River estuary; the physics, bedrock geological surroundings and sedimentological techniques of the estuary; ecosystem-level procedures and organic interactions; and environmental matters reminiscent of fisheries, poisonous components, and the impact of nutrient enter from densely populated components.
This updated assessment examines key parts of animal behaviour, together with communique, cognition, clash, cooperation, sexual choice and behavioural edition. numerous exams are coated, together with fresh empirical examples.
Creation to the Modelling of Marine Ecosystems, moment variation presents foundational details at the development of chemical and organic types – from uncomplicated instances to extra complicated biogeochemical versions and lifestyles cycle resolving version parts. This step by step method of expanding the complexity of the types permits readers to discover the theoretical framework and familiarize yourself with the versions even if they've got constrained event in mathematical modeling.
The area is on the point of ecological drawback. within the final decade we've seen a few catastrophic occasions that illustrate this, together with the 2004 tsunami around the Pacific, which killed over 150,000 humans, and typhoon Katrina within the usa, which left hundreds of thousands useless and thousands displaced.
- Encyclopedia of Animal Behavior
- Ice Core Studies of Global Biogeochemical Cycles: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop "Ice Core Studies of Global Biochemical Cycles", Held ... March 26-31, 1993 (Nato ASI Subseries I:)
- Big Questions in Ecology and Evolution
- Savannas and Dry Forests: Linking People with Nature
- Ecological Assessment of Environmental Degradation, Pollution and Recovery (Ispra courses on chemical and environmental science)
- Forest Pattern and Ecological Process: A Synthesis of 25 Years of Research
Additional resources for Social-Ecological Restoration in Paddy-Dominated Landscapes (Ecological Research Monographs)
Social-Ecological Restoration in Paddy-Dominated Landscapes (Ecological Research Monographs) by Nisikawa Usio,Tadashi Miyashita